Whether you have a natural stone backsplash or floor, you need to understand how to take care of your natural stone investment so that it can reward you and your home for many years to come. Here are 5 great tips from Ambassador Floor Company on keeping the natural stone in your home clean.
1. Use a clean, non-treated dry dust mop or broom to frequently mop and sweep natural stone floors.
2. For those hard to reach areas, use vacuum cleaner attachment.
3. Be preventative by using walk off mats and area rugs on both sides of exterior entrances to collect the loose dirt before it reaches your stone floor.
4. Make sure that the underside of the mat or rug has a non-slip surface.
5. Never use products that contain lemon juice, vinegar or other acids on marble, limestone or travertine.
Want natural stone floors or a natural stone backsplash for your St. Louis area home? Stop by Ambassador Floor Company in Chesterfield, MO.
Trackback from your site.