If you’re on a holiday break with the kids and need to figure out activities to keep them busy, take a look at the five ideas for this winter. There are options for whether you’re enjoying the weather outside or trying stay warm inside:
- Snowflakes: Create a craft table in the kitchen and cut out snowflakes with the kids that you hang around the house. They can decorate them however they want; like adding glitter or drawing pictures.
- Sledding: Make it a family affair and find a hill nearby that you can go sledding down.
- Build a snowman: Grab an old scarf, a carrot, and some coal. If you don’t have coal lying around the house, you can try using spare buttons or use Oreo cookies.
- Craft a snowman: If you can’t go outside and build a snowman from snow, make it into a craft for the kids. They can cut out the snowman and accessories to create their very own, special snowman!
- Snow fort: If you’re outside, help the kids make their very own snow fort and/or house. If you’re inside, make a fort with blankets and chairs. You can read holiday stories and they can play with their new toys inside.
Trackback from your site.