Is the tile in your bathroom starting to look more and more outdated as the days pass by? Are you ready to embark on a bathroom remodel in order to make your master bath a relaxing retreat? When you have finally decided to have your shower updated, make sure you have thoroughly considered the different decorative design options. Here are a few:
- Instead of setting the tile straight or square, set the tile at a 45 degree angle or on the diagonal
- Go with a few added options and set the tile with a brick joint or running bond pattern
- Add a decorative listello at the top, bottom or eye level (straight or diagonal lay)
- For those who have a large enough wall, add a feature like a decorative picture frame.
- Choose different colors to alternate and make a checkerboard pattern
Want a few more decorative design options? Visit Ambassador Floor Company. If you live in the St. Louis area and want your shower updated, give us a call at 636-728-1600.