Stainmaster carpets are a favorite for low-maintenance homes, and homeowners can choose from a variety of carpet styles to suit their design preferences. These styles refer to how carpet is created using cutting and other treatments. Each style offers a different comfort level suitable for different areas of the home. Here are six popular Stainmaster carpet styles that are a treat for feet:
- Frieze (below): tightly twisted
- Pattern-cut Pile: cut to create a sculptural look
- Saxony: densely packed level fibers
- Loop: level Berber-style looped fibers
- Texture: twisted and cut loops
- Cable: thicker, longer yarn
Contact Ambassador Flooring Company to choose the right carpet for your home.