You will have a least one in your life, a tiny bathroom that is. With a small bathroom comes great responsibility. You will have to figure out how to manage the tiny space and organize it as if it were a regular-sized bathroom. This may seem tough, but do not worry because we have you covered. Here is our guide on tiny bathroom organization:
Tip No. One: Have A Set Schedule.
If you live with big family, it may be a good idea to make a schedule for getting ready in the morning. This will help create more space for the one person using it at that time. Discuss what times work best for each family member then post it outside of the small bathroom. Essential things like using the shower or bathroom should only be scheduled and encourage them to use their bedrooms for other stuff like makeup or getting dressed.
- Pro-Tip: Add a clock on the wall of your bathroom to ensure that your family sticks to the set schedule
Tip No. Two: Have All Areas Covered.
In most tiny bathrooms, you will have to take advantage of any free space available. Here are some simple ideas you may want to try:
- Hang a door organizer on the back of the door
- Install a shelving system on the wall
- Have each of your family members use a shower caddy (Store in hall closet)
- Place a laundry basket in the bathroom for dirty clothes
- Use the space above your toilet by installing a cabinet
- Buy a mirror that can open up to more storage
Tip No. Three: Get Rid of Bulky Containers.
Bulky bottles and containers can take up a lot of room in your tiny bathroom. You can switch over to using a wall-mounted shampoo dispenser in your shower. Also, you can store your q-tips, cotton swabs, etc. in mason jars to get rid of their bulky packaging.
We hope you enjoyed these tips and tricks for your organizing your tiny bathroom! When you start looking to replace your bathroom flooring, please give us a call. We have a great selection available at a reasonable rate!
Trackback from your site.